Thursday, December 13, 2012

A New Blog...

A long time ago I started my first blog, inspires to do so by the announcement of my wife's pregnancy and the mad rush of thoughts and emotions brought on by an impending child. That blog still exists (it's over at http://www.thepshift.blogspot.com/), but it's all personal in nature, as you might well guess. This one is going to be a bit more professional, in the sense that the things I plan on posting here will have more to do with design and illustration and all things creative.

In my opinion, blogs are rather odd things, since keeping one implies the tacit assumption that I have something to say that other people will want to hear (so to speak). I suppose that's not all there is to it though, as it is also a place where I invite dialog about the opinions I post. So, consider yourself invited...

No comments:

Post a Comment